Set designs

I will be looking into materials for making the space ship and sleigh, possible polystyrine as it is light and easy to sculpt, and using paints to decorate them. Using fairy lights on these are a possibility as so is the JML spotlight that can be attatched to any surface, as a beam under the UFO to which the abducting claw will come from.

Here are a few designs:



i decided to go for the more classic flying saucer look like this one from Mars Attacks,


For the interior I intend to build 2 half domes from chicken wire and papier mache, then cover with tin foil and silver paints. I may also include fairy lights.

One possible idea is to have the walls detachable from the floor to give easier access to the puppets and for more solid camera movements.



For the child's house I will be decorating with possibly a mix of doll house and hand made
furnature.

Removable walls are an option here to. I will be having a fire place in hich the alien and Santa both drop down, some furnature to full up the room and a christmas tree with decrations, which I already possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment