this idea was too shot down and I was left to go back to the drawing board once more. I fet perhaps my previous ideas did have faults and where maybe too complex and long winded, but I also felt that the way I was pitching them wasnt getting my ideas across as clearly as I would have liked. as they were mainly just images with not enough dialog bing shown in the animatics. So to pitch my idea this time, I wrote a script.




In this idea santa is abducted by aliens and taken abord their space ship to try and find out how he flies around the world and delivers all those presents, the aliens start by explaining how they have been watchng him for years and they are fascinated by him, they wish im not harm and mearly want to learn more from him. When Santa gets worried about who will deliver the presents, the aliens explain that they 'have it covered' and another alien is shown delivering presents, when a child see it and panics. this causes the aliens to flee leavning santa and the child both bewildered an startled.

No comments:

Post a Comment