I think that although this is not important to the story, it is a nice feature and adds to the film's style. I intend to do some tests once the sets are built, and have included a few movements in the animatic that will hopfully incorparate this effect once realised. As a contingency plan, if it does not go as well as I had hope then it will not matter as it will still be perfectly viewable, just not in 3D.

I have been interested in experimenting with this technique, since the begining of this project, but could never really find anywhere in my films to incorparate it. With my new script however, I have incorparated possible areas where it may work if done correctly, such as the clouds in the sky and the UFO that flies by, also in the house where Xeebop is rolling to the xmas tree, the turn of the camera would allow me to throw in a few objects like lamps or sofas and even bookshelves, aswell as the child's head. The addition of snow, if falling at the right angle may also improve the chances of this succeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment